"Let us all try to stand a little taller, rise a little higher, be a little better. Make the extra effort. You will be happier. You will know new satisfactions. A new gladness in your heart."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley


Thursday, March 13, 2008

Life's Images

We are a family a few words lately. Sorry! I've been a bit stressed and don't want to express that on here.... so :) My cousin did this a while back and I thought it would be fun. I'll tag anyone who actually reads this. Do a google image search, and pick a picture from the 1st page of results. Have fun!


Age at your next birthday:



A place to which I'd like to travel:




A favorite Place:







One of my favorite things:







One of my favorite foods:


A Favorite Flower:





A favorite color:


The city you live in:






Name of a past pet:

A nickname I've had:


Haven't really had one. :S sorry.




College Major:





First Job:




A hope for 2008:
The end. :)


3 comments:

Shannon said...

That is really awesome! I might have to do that some time. Thanks!

Rach said...

Oooh, that's fun! I'm going to do it right now. I keep meaning to call you, but let's face it, I'm a phone slacker. Hopefully I'll do it soon.

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

Jenni-
Sorry to hear about all the stress! That is never fun. I hope things are looking better for you. :) Your post was beautiful, will have to do soon.