"Let us all try to stand a little taller, rise a little higher, be a little better. Make the extra effort. You will be happier. You will know new satisfactions. A new gladness in your heart."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley


Thursday, March 06, 2008

1st trip to the park this year!





It reached 40 degree's today, and a new friend from our neighborhood called to see if we wanted to go on a walk on this beautifully sunny day. How could I resist? So we packed up all 4 kids and headed to the park. We had so much fun!





These two played pretty well together and really seemed to enjoy making a couple new friends. I reassured them there would be many more visits to the park this summer.





The babies got chilled, and were very ready to go home.





I've been trying to get more involved in our ward and neighborhood. I was so very greatful to have someone call to see if we could play. I've felt a little lonely since we have moved here and not knowing any of my neighbors. Hopefully with the warm weather everyone will come out of hibernation (including us)and we'll get to know lots of people that live close to us.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shannon said...

It looks like you guys had fun! We spent the day outside today too! I can't wait for 40 to feel cold. (if you know what I mean!) Spring is right around the corner! YAY!

I love the pictures. SO cute!

Megan said...

I'm jealous! I can't wait for it to be warm enough to go play at the park everyday again.