If I had anywhere to go!! I have a $300.00 plane ticket that has to be used by the end of the month, and no where to go. Any ideas? It's only able to be used by me, so it would have to be just me and my baby.
I just hate to know that all that money would be going to waste. :)
4 comments:
HUMMM, my hubby has one of those that has to be used in the next couple of months. But I can use it too. Maybe we should fly to Vegas for the weekend and do some shopping and picture taking!
Do you have any family that lives far away? If I had a plane ticket that is what I would do with and hopefully they live somewhere nice and sunny! :) You always could head to Arizona see Amber and Heather!
I'd love for you to come out and visit me! It is not bright or sunny, but it would be fun anyway...and you'd have a free place to stay.
Jenni you could bring Becca (or by yourself) and come visit me here in Camas, Washington. It's totally a blast here!! HEHE!! The rain is sooooo cool! NOT! but we could have fun. Crazy fun.
Post a Comment