I know that my most normal visitor to this blog is my sweet husband. So since this is his last night working all night for a very long time (hopefully), I thought I'd write him a quick hello. It's funny he usually is able to get on around 2 am. And as much as I'd love to talk to him, I'm greatful he lets me sleep instead.
It has been a very hard few months for us! I am greatful for all of your hard work, to provide for our family. I love you, and am glad to know that together we can accomplish anything we want to... (with a little help from up above. ;)) Hope your night is going smoothly.
It has been a very hard few months for us! I am greatful for all of your hard work, to provide for our family. I love you, and am glad to know that together we can accomplish anything we want to... (with a little help from up above. ;)) Hope your night is going smoothly.
Oh, and here are the eggs we did tonight, and pics from the cute egg hunt this-morning.
3 comments:
I hope you had a wonderful Easter!
Hey you guys! I just found your blog through Angie (Hammond) Dewey's blogsite! You have such a gorgeous family! Where do you guys live? My blog is www.chillinwithdillon.blogspot.com Aren't blogs so great for connecting or reconnecting with people? I love it!
By the way, in case I didn't say before...it's Michelle (Page) Dillon saying hi to you!
Post a Comment