"Let us all try to stand a little taller, rise a little higher, be a little better. Make the extra effort. You will be happier. You will know new satisfactions. A new gladness in your heart."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley


Tuesday, March 04, 2008

He's finally coming!


This is Jack Johnson- our favorite muscian and he is finally coming to Salt Lake City again. Tickets go on sale on March 15th, so everyone get ready to buy some tickets. We will be saving our pennies so we can go. wOOt!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Have I ever told you that I am in love with Jack Johnson? Really! He just has this "thing" about him that I just can't get over when I see him.

I just HAVE to go to that concert!

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

My goodnes.... we love him as well! We will have to get tickets.. should get together!