"Let us all try to stand a little taller, rise a little higher, be a little better. Make the extra effort. You will be happier. You will know new satisfactions. A new gladness in your heart."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley


Monday, March 03, 2008

Family fun.

I tell ya what, trying to get a picture of 11 rambunctious kids is a challenge! It's not very often that we get together with all of my siblings and thier kids. My uncle was in town visiting from California and somehow we all managed to get together. The next biggest accomplishment for our little family was that we survived it! It is quite the noisey crowd when we're all together. The last grandchildren picture my parents had was before I even had any babies, so this was a quick fix to at least have a pic of all of them together.


This is my beautiful niece! I am amazed that she will be a senior next year and is figuring out what college she's going to go to and stuff. It makes me feel very old. She brought her violin over last night and played a song for us. She is really good! I'm very proud of her.


This was what our van looked like when we arrived home after playing. Mind you we only live maybe 5 minutes from my Mom's house. It was really nice to have a short and sweet time getting them to bed. :) And fun that they had so much fun using all thier energy up!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: