"Let us all try to stand a little taller, rise a little higher, be a little better. Make the extra effort. You will be happier. You will know new satisfactions. A new gladness in your heart."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley


Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hurray!

My little guy tinkled on the toilet tonight. :) I thought that was blog worthy! We are no where close to being done with diapers, but I was very proud of him for telling me he needed to go, and then going like he'd done it for months.. (besides aiming... we'll have to work on that. ;)


***sidenote.. is anyone going to Twilight? I kinda wanna go, but am doubting Josh will want to accompany me.

8 comments:

Chuck and Katie said...

Yeah, that is so exciting. Jordy is four and we still struggle with going on time.

Rach said...

I am totally going to Twilight. I don't know when, but I am probably going with my sisters, and you are more than welcome to join us!
Yeah for going in the potty!

Rebecca said...

I'll go to Twilight with you!! :D

and yes.. yay for potties!! Can you imagine life without diapers?? :D

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

oh... :'(

Jodie said...

I'd go to Twilight with you. I know James won't want to go and I would like to. I was just prepared to wait for it on DVD (like most other things I want to see - lol)

Shauna said...

Daniel is almost eight and we're still working on the aiming bit. It is a constant struggle. :-)

And as Rach says, you are more than welcome to come with us!

Tanya said...

Yay!! The first step is always the hardest :)

Anna Min said...

Wow! Do you see a light at the end of the diaper tunnel? I figure I got three solid years unless I get lucky:)
I'd love to go to Twilight with you! I just need a babysitter and rental car for about three days...I'll call ya when I set that up:)