"Let us all try to stand a little taller, rise a little higher, be a little better. Make the extra effort. You will be happier. You will know new satisfactions. A new gladness in your heart." -President Gordon B. Hinckley
How cute! I went to the pumpkin patch today with the preschool class I work with. It was so fun with perfect fall weather. This time of year is just so fun.
5 comments:
I'm sorry... I should have gone with you guys. :'(
looks like fun, I wish we had a fun place to get pumpkins.
How cute! I went to the pumpkin patch today with the preschool class I work with. It was so fun with perfect fall weather. This time of year is just so fun.
Hey, you have a blog! yeah! now i can stalk you :) just kidding! We have to hang out sometime :)
I am glad I am not the only one with a hubby that works late on mondays!! do you want to hang out tomorrow? (monday) :)
Post a Comment