Last month we took part in our first Lowes build it workshop! The first week they made these cute little fire engine toys, but this past saturday, we got to make these cute skeleton guys. Our baby had taken a few arms off by the time we got home, butit's a really fun activity for the kids. It's all about hammering and them actually getting to build thier toy! The best part is that it's FREE. No limit on how many classes you can attend or anything. When you complete your project you recieve a patch to sew on to your apron. I'm pretty sure most Lowes locations do this, so if you're low on moola you should look into it!

2 comments:
I am definitely going to check it out, my girls love to do anything hands on. Your kids are just too cute. We really need to find a time to get together.
I have been wanting to do this. I think I will try it soon. Thanks for inspiring me!
Post a Comment