We had a playdate today with a friend from my little girls preschool. Apparently the girls are great friends and are continually making plans for parties, sleepovers, and playdates. The girls finally succeeded in getting us Mommies to get together. Perhaps they were inspired or something because I had a great time visiting, and haven't met someone with so much in common with me- for a very long time! She's a GREAT photographer, and has a blog as well. Check it out.
In other news- or not news. Josh has been having a really rough time with the night schedule. Working 3-4 nights in a row, then being at home to sleep 3-4 nights in a row. It's actually been pretty rough on all of us! We are constantly adjusting back and forth. We kinda feel like in healthcare we will always have to be dealing with this. It makes us wonder if it is really the right career path for him! Has anyone else had to deal with the all night work shift? If so, how did you handle it? For now we'll keep trying to be happy with what we've got.
My sweet baby boy has Excema BAD! We got him into the Dr. again yesterday, and we came home with 3 perscriptions. I miss his soft baby skin, so I'm really hoping that we can get him all healed up quickly.

His cheeks don't look too bad in this picture, but they have been to the point where they were blistering, and beginning to crack. His whole tummy and back feel like sand is stuck all over him. I feel so bad every time I look at him, thinking that I messed up by not knowing how to prevent this. My new friend recommended Aveeno lotion for it too, so I'm going to get some and add that to his 3 other medications. :D Wish me luck!
4 comments:
Jenni-
I feel your pain. Aaron was doing the PA route when he decided He did not like the hours. So now he in banking. It is nice to know that he will always work 9-5. What field is he going into? I wish you luck!
AH, I am blushing! Thanks! It was TOTALLY fun hanging out! Next week we will have to do it again!
P.S. See I told you banking is the solution to all problems! Just kidding, but if he really is interested, let me know! I told my hubby last night about it and he said "have him give me a call!"
Just wanted to say my baby was also getting really dry skin from the winter weather and having the heat on all day. I've used Aveeno and it has worked wonders for both of us! Hope it helps you to.
Post a Comment