"Let us all try to stand a little taller, rise a little higher, be a little better. Make the extra effort. You will be happier. You will know new satisfactions. A new gladness in your heart." -President Gordon B. Hinckley
Thursday, January 24, 2008
It seems as if I'm headed towards shaving my head!
You look so good. I love the short hair. but don't go all the way. you might look silly, unless of course your doing for a good cause and then by all means.. I think its great. I wish I had the nerve to go really short like that. I'm afraid I'd look really weird. and I probably wood. Good to see you though!
2 comments:
CUTE!!!!!! Love you, Mom
You look so good. I love the short hair. but don't go all the way. you might look silly, unless of course your doing for a good cause and then by all means..
I think its great. I wish I had the nerve to go really short like that. I'm afraid I'd look really weird. and I probably wood.
Good to see you though!
Post a Comment