My cousin went to Lagoon a few weeks ago when the power went out for a couple hours! They were kind enough to give us thier tickets because they were valid for another day pass due to the power outage. (They live in ID, and weren't going to be able to make another trip down to use them.)We even got to use thier parking pass and got free parking. We are thankful that we got these tickets because this trip will be the highlight of our summer.

I went on these swings with the kids, and wow, I think I don't handle spinning in circles as well as I used to. :) But the kids loved it!

This is just a pretty picture Josh took while we were at the top of the ferris wheel.

Sibling love. :) We left baby home with Grandma and Grandpa, so we could get some big kid play time in. It was a good decision, and we're greatful Grandma and Grandpa watched and enjoyed baby for the evening.
Tender-heart loved this ride, it's pretty fast, and I wasn't suprised our little girl didn't like it at first.
Our daughter took this picture, not too bad eh?
Us almost at the top of the ferris wheel.
The boys, almost at the top of the ferris wheel.
Lagoon and it's inspiring effect on future careers!
4 comments:
looks like you had lots of fun.
what fun! I look forward to the day when my kids are old enough to both enjoy something like that.
I am soooo glad you guys were able to use the tickets and were able to have a good time!!
Ooooh! Definitely the highlight of summer! The kids look like they had a blast!!! How're things?
Post a Comment