"Let us all try to stand a little taller, rise a little higher, be a little better. Make the extra effort. You will be happier. You will know new satisfactions. A new gladness in your heart."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley


Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A few newer pics.

My growing girl. I love her summery colored cheeks.
My not so little baby- I think he looks very handsome in the pic and his eczema wasn't looking too shabby on this day. :)
I can't seem to keep things out of my little guy's mouth- he seriously must be going through a growth spurt, but I love his summer 'buzz' haircut. :)

Birthday dinner at the Grill from Ipanema yum!! I highly recommend it!

My sweet Brother and Sister-in law. Thanks for the yummy food, we love you!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Julie said...

Those are some nice pictures. You have a cute family.

Unknown said...

Hey Jenni! Your kids are cuties! Come check us out www.marciandmarcus.blogspot.com

Rach said...

Cute, cute, cute! Your kids are getting so big!