"Let us all try to stand a little taller, rise a little higher, be a little better. Make the extra effort. You will be happier. You will know new satisfactions. A new gladness in your heart." -President Gordon B. Hinckley
Thursday, June 12, 2008
A quick post to family-
Hey, I just started a blog for the Don and Roma Hymas family. Anyway, I would love if each of you wanted to be a contributer. Send me an email if you would like to participate. And check out the link over in my Family links on the left. :)
Hey there Jenni, Love this idea for a Hymas family blog and I would love to be a contributer. I know this is weird but I don't have your email. I have your blog but not email(and I check it daily because its so fun and I love your pics, music, and commentary). My email is theburritobunch.meza@gmail.com if I could get yours that would be fabulous but put me down as a contributer would ya. This will be fun. By the way, I went online and signed up for birthday club on Sonic(We just had one open near us about a week ago) and Coldstone. Yeah!! Can't wait till October. Your family is so cute. luv lyn
1 comment:
Hey there Jenni, Love this idea for a Hymas family blog and I would love to be a contributer. I know this is weird but I don't have your email. I have your blog but not email(and I check it daily because its so fun and I love your pics, music, and commentary). My email is theburritobunch.meza@gmail.com if I could get yours that would be fabulous but put me down as a contributer would ya. This will be fun. By the way, I went online and signed up for birthday club on Sonic(We just had one open near us about a week ago) and Coldstone. Yeah!! Can't wait till October. Your family is so cute. luv lyn
Post a Comment