"Let us all try to stand a little taller, rise a little higher, be a little better. Make the extra effort. You will be happier. You will know new satisfactions. A new gladness in your heart."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley


Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Hurray!! We are FINALLY moving.

It may not be to our own house yet, but we found a 3 bedroom basement apartment last night. We have put our deposit down, and given our 30 day notice to our current apartment complex. I'm so anxious to get moved. The house is on an acre of land, and the owner has a swing set, and sand box. As we were driving down the street to find the house, we noticed that most of the homes have horse property- with horses. :D

We survived without Josh, but alas he is leaving us again this week for a night, possibly two. I'm glad these tradeshows only come a couple times a year. I'll have to post some pics of what it is that he building at the shows... it's quite impressive. Sounds like the show has gone GREAT for the company. That is always a good thing.

Anyway, need to get some laundry done. Oh joy. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Hope it works better for you all. Hope to see you in a few days.

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

I just heard from Becca about the new basement apartment! CONGRATULATIONS! Finally some SPACE! You're not going to know what to do with all of that space! *laughing* Literally! So many places for babies to get into... :) I'll be thinking about you! :D

Rach said...

I am so excited for you guys! Hurray for having a yard!

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Just checkin' in. :)

Tanya said...

Just stopping by to say a quick hello. I'm busy trying to get caught up on my blogs :)

That is great that you found a bigger place. Congrats! Hope you're having a great week :)