"Let us all try to stand a little taller, rise a little higher, be a little better. Make the extra effort. You will be happier. You will know new satisfactions. A new gladness in your heart."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley


Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A big thanks to Mr. Sandman.

I think it must be a miracle, I currently have 3 sleeping children! This is not a common occurance, but I am enjoying the silence. Josh is extremely busy with work again. His work is preparing for the upcoming CHA conference in Anaheim, CA. He has been given the responsibility of setting up and taking down at the show... I think he may be a bit overwhelmed, as he's never been to one of the shows before, but he will do great.

Today I have been working on a daily sticker chart for the kids- to help us do all the things we need to in a day. I think it will help ME out a lot- structure is good. I'm hoping it will help the kids be a little less bored each day as well. I can't help but be a bit anxious for some warm weather so we can spend a little time each day outside. We have considered finding a new apartment again, because our lease will be up at the end of February. It would be nice to have a place where we are a bit more comfortable playing outside, and a place where we could go for walks with out being close to the heavy traffic. I guess we'll see. We are surviving here, even if we are CRAMMED in to our little place.

I applied for a work-at home position doing data entry. I recieved an email yesterday from them asking for some typing test results and such. The email indicated that training would begin next week!! I haven't heard a word today, so I'm guessing they have filled the position- probably for the better though. They wanted someone who could work 10 hours on monday, and 8 hours on Tuesday. That would be some hectic days, and leave me with some very deprived children.

I better get off and really enjoy the quiet for a few minutes before the kids wake up. :)

2 comments:

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Sleeping babies! I can hardly believe it! You're going to look back and smile, you know. :)

Data entry at home sounds great, but you're right, it would be hard to find the time. :S We've looked for positions like that here, and there's nothing. :( But again, like you said, it would be hard to actually get the work done without some neglect happening. :) And maybe some sanity losing. :S

Tanya said...

I hope you were able to enjoy the peace and quiet. The smallest miracles are often the best ;)

Thank you for the birthday wishes - I had a nice and relaxing day. And some days have been harder without Logan, but in just over a week we will be back together with him and that is what keeps me going sometimes :)

Have a great weekend.