We were out driving around yesterday evening and our Daughter says, " Jesus was a good painter... " Josh and I look at each other puzzled and tell her we are sure he must have been, and then ask her "Why do you say that?"
She simply stares out the window of the van and says"The sunset."
It was a beautiful sunset last night. :)
4 comments:
so cute! I love how intune to the spirit little ones are! I bet that melted your heart!
Ohhhh! So sweet!
That is soooo awesome, I love the way children see the world. It is truly amazing!! If only we stopped to think that way a little more often.
Jenni,
Im pretty sure it was you that left a comment on my blog the other day.....please excuse me if im wrong, but its still good to find your blog!! I clicked on yuour name but it only went to the hymas family blog but I was snooping around Jen Fugals blogs and found you! odd!! what do ya know! Anyway, If it was you that left the comment thankyou!! Its so fun to hear from old friends! Your kids are adorable! they look so much like you! Gosh, can you belive its been years since we've seen eachother. Crazy. Yeah, keep in touch, its always nice to hear from others! thankyou! Oh and for the record....WE LOVE DAVE RAMSEY! Wow, he's such a life saver!
Post a Comment