"Let us all try to stand a little taller, rise a little higher, be a little better. Make the extra effort. You will be happier. You will know new satisfactions. A new gladness in your heart."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley


Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Back to school... thank goodness it's only Preschool.





I can't believe how excited my pretty princess was for her first day back to preschool. She came running into my room at 7 making sure that we weren't late for school! She then proceeded to choose her outfit, and outfits for each of us for the day. She even got a onsie on our youngest. Way to go sweetie! I'm very proud of her, and hope this year will be a good one for her. (even though I really missed her her first day there... who'd think 2 hrs and 15 min could be so long!)

4 comments:

Megan said...

Wow, she looks so grown up, and beautiful!

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

preschool already... is she really old enough? Ihope she and you did OK! Glad to hear that things are going well and that you have had some date nights... they are much needed!

Shauna said...

I cannot believe how big she is getting! When we first met, she was just a wee babe!

Chuck and Katie said...

She is so cute, Morgan goes to first grade this year and I don't know what I'll do without her for a whole day.