"Let us all try to stand a little taller, rise a little higher, be a little better. Make the extra effort. You will be happier. You will know new satisfactions. A new gladness in your heart."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley


Wednesday, July 09, 2008

A walk down Memory Lane.

I'm not a huge tagging fan, but saw this and thought it would be fun. (and yes, I think something is wrong with me, this is my 3rd entry in 3 days!) So here it goes, lets see how many people actually read my blog. (aka please leave a comment!). Thanks!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

12 comments:

me said...

I have a really cute picture of you sitting on my bed when you were a baby.

By the way you've inspired me to start a blog:)

Rach said...

I remember inviting you guys to dinner the first time ever, but you couldn't come, but then you felt bad that you couldn't come, so you chased us down and we planned another day. :)

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

I will always remember when you got in your 4-wheeler accident. You were so hurt and had to have us help take care of you. I remember becoming closer during this time. Another thing I will always remember is the late night craziness... taking the cloud stuff from the dance and hanging it up everywhere! What good times we have had!

Chuck and Katie said...

I remember playing at family picnics with you and all our other cousins at grandma and grandpa's house and how much fun we always had together. And then becoming such good friends when we were roommates.

Megan said...

Watching Newsies. Even now every time I hear a Newsies song or see something about the Newsies movie I think of you. I'll bet you would never have guessed that memory!

Emily, Randy, Baby, and the Pups said...

My memories of you are of our first year in college! You meet Brady through a "chat line" and then we were neighbors at Royal Crest! We became instant friends and did everything together. One specific memory was the first time we came back to our mom and dad's house for a "break" during conference and Noah and Emily were in a car accident and we did not get back to Rexburg until super late (past crefew)! I miss you!

Rebecca said...

This is MY kind of tagging.
My earliest memory of you is when you were a little baby and you were pushing me or something and I told mom that you were hurting me. :) Mom's response: "Becca, who's bigger?" hee hee hee..

A more recent memory though, is how much I enjoyed just hanging wiht you and the kids in your basement apartment in South Jordan.-- just visiting and spending time with you.

badgerclan said...

Hey - I don't remember a lot about times spent with you , I guess because you are a little younger than me. But I do remember when all of us cousins would get together at Grandma and Grandpas and play - those were fun times.

A recent memory was just this Spring when you were at Aaron and Karli's when Kiara and I came up to visit. It was good to see you and sit and chat.

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

I had gone over to your mom and dad's house with Becca for a short visit. Your mom had made her chocolate lava cake (or whatever she calls that crazy-messy cake!) and Josh was sitting on the hearth poking around on his guitar. :) I'm pretty sure that Lanae and Robert and their kids were there... and I'm not sure--were you and Josh just married then? Isn't it funny the things we remember?

I couldn't remember anything more specific than that. :)

M.W. said...

college was fun. i remember you going on a fun quading trip and coming back with a broken collarbone. you had all the fun with the boys I should have watched how you worked them to be such good friends.

Julie said...

I remember church, and school with you. Nothing specific, but it is there none the less. If I think of something more direct, I'll post again.

The Allen Family said...

This is way late, I don't know if you'll even get it, but I figured I'd still post. The memory that I first thought of was being on the high school soccer team with you. It was a little overwhelming as freshmen, but I loved always having you there to laugh with and feeling the same way I did.