"Let us all try to stand a little taller, rise a little higher, be a little better. Make the extra effort. You will be happier. You will know new satisfactions. A new gladness in your heart."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley


Tuesday, July 08, 2008

One of my favorite places: Butterfield Canyon


A pretty flower.




Ignore how I look... this was our sick Sunday(thus my beautiful sickly face. :S), we were all not feeling well, but needed to get out of the house so the kids didn't go insane. It's a beautiful drive, we need to go up more often.
View into the Copper Mine.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so pretty!
I love being outside! I think we should all go hiking sometime soon!
love you!

KrisD said...

Okay, you've got me wanting to get up to this canyon! We haven't hiked anywhere yet this summer in Utah. Maybe this is the place! I love your blog and your cute pictures. I need to start a blog and have you (or Zach) teach me how to put pictures with it. (From your willing but can't-keep-up-with-the-technology aunt!)

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Love the pictures! Hope you all start feeling better!