Not much else to say- TGIF and Josh will be home for the weekend. I had my membranes stripped again. And am considering going on a 6 mile walking tour of Salt Lake City tomorrow evening. :D My next appt is Tuesday.
I'm looking forward to some new pics like this one. ;) This was when our second was born. Too cute, and there is nothing like a proud Daddy. 
3 comments:
AHHHHHHHH! Those two words in your title are enough to strike fear in the hearts of all pregnant women everywhere!! At least your doctor stripped the membranes (couldn't they call it something other than "stripping" the membrane?????). Mine told me not to cry and that there were lots of women who had two babies and that my husband needed to help more. I wanted to bust out bawling and smack her, all at the same time. It's funnier now than right after she said, "No Progress." I think she had some kind of death wish... lol :D
That's great that Josh will be around for the weekend! Mike has 2 more Saturdays of classes and then he is done....for good! I guess the 3 years did go by kind of quickly :)
I can't wait to see the post saying "He's arrived!!" Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Oh, and sorry for the poor video taping quality - I could not stop laughing at Logan!!
I'M WAITING! :) We only have another 17 days... So I'm waiting for your baby AND for ours!! :D
Post a Comment