Yep, that means no baby yet.And even if I went into labor all of the sudden- ha ha... I'm sure the baby would not be here before midnight. I have a Dr appt tomorrow evening at 5 pm. That is planned so that Josh can go with me to console me and my tears as I learn once again that I have not progressed. :)(It's easier to think that way- than to think something is actually going on!!) I really haven't been contracting or anything. I think perhaps my body is just so used to being pregnant that it has been tricked into thinking it's supposed to be this way forever?!?! Anyway. Wish me luck.
Josh is still sick, we may be taking him to our family physician in the morining. Poor guy has been sick for a week now. Anyway. that's my update for now!
5 comments:
40 weeks! and babies in weird positions...
Austin had false labor.. Jonathan sent me about 5 text messages this morning to let me know what was happening... so, no baby emily yet.
No babies anywhere yet :( I was just over at Austin's and now I see Becca's comment so no Emily for them yet either.
Someone need to have a baby soon! I hope you hear some good news at the doctor :)
Ahhh! This is terrible! Why can't we just have these babies! :) I guess there's a good reason to keep them in baking as long as we can...
The first nurse who checked me clucked, "Oh, this is a big baby!" I was like, OH GREAT... I was glad to be there and delivering... or so I thought. *sigh* One of these days, one of us will manage to produce offspring. :)
Ahhhhhhh! Again!!!!! I'm WAITING for your baby! Anything as a consolation prize for having to wait for my own!!! :D Becca's gonna get sick of my asking her if your little one has gotten here yet....... :D You need to post how your doctor's appointment went......
The wait is over! I can't wait for you to get home and feel up to blogging again. :)
Post a Comment