
I haven't forgotten about my blog- and I know that any reader's I did have are slowly disappearing! I keep hoping to have something hit me and help me have inspiring things to blog about. But nope.
Life is good for us, we have been so blessed in 2008! We are looking forward to this new year and hopefully we'll continue to grow and learn all of life's lessons that we're supposed to learn. We are grateful for all of our blogging friends/family! Thanks for caring enough to keep in touch with us- we aren't always the best at keeping up our friendships, but I promise we think of each of you often, and are glad to know you. Happy New Year.
5 comments:
what a cute video!
Don't worry about being a slave to the blogging world - blogging is for you to enjoy, not to be an extra stress in your life. All the same, it's nice to see you post again. And I like the quote you put on about parents growing as well as the kids.
Very fun snowman. And you look super cute too. :)
Ohhhh!!!I LOVE your posts! The snowman looks great! We haven't got around to making one yet! Oh well! :) lol! I love your quote too! You are amazing!!! :)
How fun! Glad to hear that things are going well!
I'm a devoted follower...just sporatic. Can that be possible?:)
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment