I wonder if it will always seem like she was born just yesterday. Last night as I lay in bed it was so easy to replay the memory of her birth.
I feel so blessed to have this sweet girl as my daughter, and can only hope I'm helping her learn how to keep being the good person she is, and helping her develop her many talents.
She is amazingly sensitive to her Mom's many emotions, and she helps me a lot more than a little girl should know how to help!
I love you sweet girl! Happy 5th Birthday!

11 comments:
I love these pictures! Who took them? I hope she had a wonderful birthday! She is what...5?
Happy Birthday! We'll see you on Saturday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Those pictures are very cute! Brook was really excited to tell me today that it was her birthday! Hope she has a great day!
She is way cute! Happy Birthday! Our oldest really are close in age. I wonder how close our other ones are? :)
Happy Birthday! I can't believe she is 5 already, and Jacob is coming up close behind! They grow too fast. Beautiful pictures!
wow Jenni, she is beautiful. Her face is perfect and her eyes are amazing. You guys seem like you've done such a great job at being parents. Awesome post!
Happy Birthday! What a little sweetie, wish we were there. Lincoln's as you know is in a few days. It really seems like just yesterday they were crawling around on the floor together. They grow up way too fast!
She's such a beautiful little girl!! Those pictures are great!!
Happy birthday, she is so stinking cute.
She is just precious and I KNOW you are a FABULOUS Mom! It is amazing how fast time flys. Sammi just started preschool! Its INSANE!!! You have a BEAUTIFUL family!
She is beautiful! I'm loving all your posts--sorry for lack of comments, just no time these days (or only one hand to type with usually).
Post a Comment