"Let us all try to stand a little taller, rise a little higher, be a little better. Make the extra effort. You will be happier. You will know new satisfactions. A new gladness in your heart."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley


Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Ode to Mr Clean and his Magic Eraser:

I never knew the termoil 3 children would bring me,
until the time came to move and it was very apparent to see.
Crayons smeared in the corners,
Soap scum stuck in the tub,
sweet little handprints all over each wall!
and to my pleasure permanant marker artwork on the kitchen wall.
I thank you for my sanity,
and for helping me realize that my babies are worth every little handprint that you helped me clean. You truely eased my burden
and helped me wipe away all the dirty corners I thought could never be so clean.
*this ode is not in correct complex stanza form.



3 comments:

Rebecca said...

that is a beautiful ode! congrats on getting it ALL DONE!!

Chuck and Katie said...

I hear ya, cleaning up after 3 kids,(a forth on weekdays) is how I spend almost everyday. (no wonder those gray hairs are starting to show, on me). Good luck with Everything

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha...nice poem. I had no idea you were so talented. You should submit this to Mr. Clean himself. It would be good advertisement...