I have found it interesting that during the most humbling, and humiliating circumstances, we have felt so much love and support from our friends and family. Anyway, long story short- we are going to be moving into my parents basement for a little while to get back up on our feet financially. We have been knocked down pretty hard by the expenses of our home here. We made a valiant effort to make it work, but apparently we moved here before our time! All things happen for a reason, and I feel like we are coming away with many lessons learned. And, most of all feel blessed by the generosity and love we have been given.
There are really very few things I will miss about living here. 1.) Complete independence. ;) 2.) Getting to drive by the temple that is built in Daybreak on a daily basis.
I will not miss: 1.) The monthly crammed stress of making ends meet. 2.)LOUD construction across the street.
That's my news for today. I'm glad the word is out, it somehow makes me happy knowing my embarrasement will soon be over with. ;)I need to go and make a packing plan. Hope each of you- whoever you may be are doing well!
6 comments:
I have been wondering why you have not posted anything for a while. I am so sorry to hear about what is going on! That must be so hard for you. Just know that is it never embarssing to do the right thing. If something does not work, it does not work. At least you are able to say it and move on. Please let me know if there is anything more we can do for you~! Good luck with the packing and moving.
I have been wondering why you have not posted anything for a while. I am so sorry to hear about what is going on! That must be so hard for you. Just know that is it never embarssing to do the right thing. If something does not work, it does not work. At least you are able to say it and move on. Please let me know if there is anything more we can do for you~! Good luck with the packing and moving.
There is no embarrassment in that. You are doing what you know is right for your family! I hope the packing/moving goes smoothly :)
Hey, good luck with everything. Ita always nice to know that you can count on family when life throws your rocks! Best wishes in moving and everything else ahead!
You've been tagged! Read my blog for more information (if you're not too busy with everything!)
Good luck with the move and everything!
I feel your pain. We are moving into Matt's Grandmas place cause we're not making it either. We're doing all we can so I don't have to go back to work full time. the few hours with my dad is definatly enough. Things happen for a reason. I'll bet this will turn out to be the best thing for you guys. Saving a bunch of money and getting stable again. I HATE PACKING!
Post a Comment