
We had a wonderful day in California! We went to Huntington Beach for a few hours, and made it to a cool mall. We even used the restroom at Bloomingdales. :)

I love that these 'Birds of Paradise' are such a common flower down there, they lined many of the streets, and this was outside one of the stores at the mall. I get them on occasion when I'm delivering flowers, but it was fun to see them in the *wild*.


The view from the plane is always amazing. Makes me miss the days of Josh flying!

Getting ready for take off. :)

My baby loved flying! His face was pretty stuck to the window, and the stinker would not take a nap! But he really was amazing for his first plane ride.

Big Waves! We saw a few people surfing, but it looked like more surfers were arriving as we were leaving. We must have missed the good surfing time. Maybe next time!

Messages written in the sand are always the best. :)

I wish that my sis and I could make this an annual event. Maybe one day when we're rich! I love you Becca. Thanks for the fun day.
4 comments:
Hey I have been waiting for these pictures! I wanted to see the sun again! I looks like you had a lot of fun, wish you could have spent more than a day there. How is the new job going? Hope things are good and it looks like it is going to warm up! :)
I love you too, Jenni. thanks for a fun day.
xoxoxo
Oh man! I wish I could have been there with you! It looks so nice, and looks like you guys had fun!
Awe, I'm so jealous that you guys went to CA, and the warm beach. Ugh, we are gearing up for more terrible weather. i think spring will never come. P.S. Your kids are super adorable!
Post a Comment