"Let us all try to stand a little taller, rise a little higher, be a little better. Make the extra effort. You will be happier. You will know new satisfactions. A new gladness in your heart."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley


Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Sweet Blessing Day


3 comments:

Rebecca said...

sweet indeed! happy moving!!!

xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenni! You all look great. We are happy to hear that you guys found a new place to live and that things are going well there. We are doing great here in Egypt. I am looking forward to coming home this June. Its time to see family. Then after this summer we have less than 1 year left here. Time goes by so fast. Then we will be off on a new adventure! I love it when I check your blog and you have added something. We hope that things continue to go smoothly for you all! Have a so good day!

Tanya said...

What an adorable little guy! Hope you are all doing well.