"Let us all try to stand a little taller, rise a little higher, be a little better. Make the extra effort. You will be happier. You will know new satisfactions. A new gladness in your heart."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley
-President Gordon B. Hinckley
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Our soon to be family of 6.
Yep. I'm 16 weeks along. And paranoid because I'm really not showing yet and haven't felt the baby as much as I'd like. I feel sick every day, have heard the heartbeat, had the first ultrasound and saw the cute little peanut, but I'm very ready for our big ultrasound next week. My Dr wanted to try and get it done even at 17 weeks because he'll be in the middle of moving offices when I'm actually 20 weeks. Can't wait!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congrats! When are you due? You sound like you are only a week or two behind me. Yep I'm expecting my 4th too. :)
We are so excited for you and hope you feel better soon. I was just organizing pictures today and came across some of you guys and us dyeing Easter eggs! (2005)We are so glad we got to be your neighbors that year!
Woooo! CONGRAT'S!!!
xo
CONGRATS!!
yeah!!! congrats to you!! :)
You get to find out at 17 weeks! That is awesome! Can't wait to hear.
Congrats, guys!
Post a Comment