"Let us all try to stand a little taller, rise a little higher, be a little better. Make the extra effort. You will be happier. You will know new satisfactions. A new gladness in your heart."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley


Sunday, August 05, 2007

WOAH!!!

Sorry everyone. Nothing is wrong. I was just about to get a hold of Dave about a month ago to to moutain biking and I thought I had his # and was procrastinating and then when I went to call him I realized I didn't have his new# and it took me a week to admit I didn't know where something was so I asked Jenni and she said she wasn't sure what the real # was and then then internet was down for a few days so I was really frustrated. So I did the post at the end of my shift at work one night and it screwed up. I had this big old paragrah about stuff and a portion of it was specifically to Dave explaining the situation. (this was the reason I did the post in the first place) so becase it only printed the Title, I just put the basic message in the title. Anyway, long story short... I'm stubborn, internet is really dumb sometimes, I don't always think about how things sound when they come out of my mouth, and I ramble!!! :) Sorry for the runon sentance, I'm too lazy right now to go back and correct grammar... and besides... if the same thing happens that happened last time, none of you will be able to see this paragraph anyway. By the way Dave, I really do want to go I still haven't looked at my schedule... I'll look at it tonight and email you tonight or tommorrow. But I don't really need to say that because you'll probably get the email before you read the blog. (unlees I procrastinate and loose your email adress and the process starts all over again.) Ok I'm done rambling... for now...

No comments: