"Let us all try to stand a little taller, rise a little higher, be a little better. Make the extra effort. You will be happier. You will know new satisfactions. A new gladness in your heart."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley


Friday, September 01, 2006

Finally Friday...

These weeks with school and new job are really rough on our little family. I don't remember the last time I was so excited that it was Friday. Josh doesn't have school tonight- or all weekend- and no school/work on Monday. I know this extra time away from work and school will be valuable study time, but it will be so nice to have Daddy around.

Due to our change in employment, we are a currently uninsured family. This being the case makes me very uncomfortable with two small children, and also because I am expecting. We looked into getting Cobra, but the quotes we recieved were outrageous. I'm not sure how anyone would afford it! I have been diligently working since the day Josh left his old job on getting our children on the CHIP program. Funny thing is, that until today, our insurance showed us as actively covered. However, when it did finally show up that we were no longer eligable it was back dated to the last day Josh worked. What a pain. Anyway, I only need to get one more paper to the CHIP office, and hopefully we will be on our way to at least having the kids covered. And Josh and I will be covered on the 16th of this month. Hurray, I can't wait to have insurance back again. I didn't know how uneasy I would feel without it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenni...

I can't even imagine how this feels! We have complete health coverage in Ontario...actually, all of Canada (although some things differ from Province to Province...) By now you are covered and probably breathing a sigh of relief!

Alison